Coordinators identified for the Materials Helix Event |Secure your spot - 22-23 November, Dublin
The Materials Helix Event is hosted in collaboration with AMBER: Advanced Materials and Bioengineering Research Centre.
Date: 22-23rd November
Location: 43 Pearse Street, Dublin 2, Dublin, D02 W085
To secure your spot please visit: https://bit.ly/3QlQgQY
This event is an unique opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and explore exciting opportunities.
We are pleased to announce that a coordinator has been identified for:
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CircBio-02-1-two-stage: Circular solutions for textile value chains through innovative sorting, recycling, and design for recycling
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-01: Bio-intelligent manufacturing industries (Made in Europe) (RIA) Two-stage
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-TOOL-05-02: Bio-printing of living cells for regenerative medicine
Other Horizon Europe calls that will be discussed during this event (subject to changes depending on registrations):
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-TWIN-TRANSITION-01-05: Technologies/solutions to support circularity for manufacturing (Made in Europe) (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-31: pilot line(s) for 2D materials based devices (RIA)
- HORIZON-CL6-2024-CircBio-02-3-two-stage: Increasing the circularity in electronics value chains
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-RESILIENCE-01-36: Advanced biomaterials for Health care (IA) Two-stage
- HORIZON-CL4-2024-RESILIENCE-01-35: Biodegradable polymers for sustainable packaging materials (IA) Two-stage.
Please feel free to share this post with your trusted collaborators via the 'Share this opportunity' button below.
Don't miss out on this exceptional networking experience! If you have any questions or need further information about the event, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]. We would be delighted to assist you.