University Of Cyprus invites Postdoctoral Researchers to submit applications for 30 full-time Postdoctoral Research Positions
The University of Cyprus invites Postdoctoral Researchers to submit applications for thirty (30) fulltime Postdoctoral Research positions under the research programme titled “ONISILOS - Cofunding International, Interdisciplinary and Intersectoral research excellence at the University of Cyprus”. The programme is co-funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme 2014-2020 and more specifically under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action (Grant Agreement No 10103440) and the University of Cyprus.
The programme is designed for Experienced Researchers (ERs) of any nationality.
1. Researchers must hold a PhD degree of a recognized higher education institution before 20/09/22. Researchers who have successfully defended their doctoral thesis but who have not yet formally been awarded the doctoral degree will also be considered eligible to apply provided that they can document their successful defense of the thesis.
2. Mobility Rule: Researchers must not have resided or carried out their main
activity (work, studies, etc.) in Cyprus for more than 12 months in the last 3 years.
3. Exceptions and relaxation of the mobility rule could be applied only on cases like career breaks, work outside research, research outside Europe for reintegrating researchers. For the exceptions the researcher cannot have resided or carried out the main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Cyprus for more than 3 years in the 5 years immediately before the call deadline.
ONISILOS fellowships are available to top Researchers from around the world and within the frame of specific intersectoral and interdisciplinary disciplines and topics that can be found here: https://bit.ly/3zpm67x
Fellows will be recruited under an employment contract of two (2) years. Employer and employee contributions will be deducted from the amounts below, which do not include a 13th salary bonus.
The monthly salary includes the following allowances:
• €3.540 Living allowance per month
• €300 Mobility allowance per month
• €200 Family allowance per month (if applicable). Family allowance is provided only to married researchers, as well as for researchers with a status equivalent to marriage recognized by the country in which the relationships were formalized. So, if a researcher is not married or have a formal equivalent to marriage relationships then family allowance would be zero.
Applications and Guide for Applicants: https://lnkd.in/eRZTihWK
Please note that the dateline for sending the applications is Tuesday, 20th of September 2022.