Postdoc candidates to co-create MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship - Various topics see description
Can act as:
We are looking for postdoc candidates for the co-development of Marie Slodowska Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA PF) grant. Prague University of Economics and Business is looking for motivated postdocs to co-create and submit their proposals for the September 13, 2023, deadline of the MSCA PF.
Prague University of Economics and Business (Czech acronym VSE) is a leading education and research institution in Czechia in business and economics, with 6 different faculties ranging from international relations to management and accounting.
Topic: MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship in the field of International Economics
IRC provides a dynamic and international research environment to FIR affiliates and fellows from other faculties of the University and visiting scholars to share ideas and foster research collaboration. The IRC members are highly motivated researchers attracting substantial research grants and publishing in leading international journals.
Supervisor: Vincenzo Merella, PhD, Associate Professor and Director of the International Research Centre
Topic: MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship in Connectivity of financial and sustainability reporting and its relevance for different stakeholder groups
Department of Financial Accounting and Auditing & Department of Management Accounting
With increasing public attention to sustainable development, jurisdictions around the world are adopting sustainable reporting standards that meet stakeholders’ demand for high-quality, comparable non-financial information. The project will focus on the economic effects of the EU Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive on European firms, including, but not limited to, the analysis of disclosure compliance, the association of disclosure quality with company performance, or the (value) relevance of sustainability disclosures.
David Procházka, the chair of the Department of Financial Accounting and Auditing (https://kfua.vse.cz/english/pr...)
Jaroslav Wagner, the chair of the Department of Management Accounting (https://scholar.google.cz/cita...)
Topic: MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship in Economic History - Arms production and trade as an important economic phenomenon in Central Europe in 1867–1945
Research Team – Department of Economic History (main research directions):
The research team has focused on selected phenomena of arms production and trade in Austria-Hungary, Germany, Czechoslovakia, Austria and the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia. The research team has concentrated mainly on the economic aspects of particular topics and their research in the broader context of economic development.
Supervisor: prof. PhDr. Ing. Aleš Skřivan, Ph.D.
In Czechia, the MSCA PF research proposal will have a triple chance of getting funded. If you don´t succeed to reach the funding threshold in MSCA PF, but your application receives high points, the project should automatically be eligible for funding from national funds. That raises your chances considerably. The third option is to use the facility of ERA Fellowship under the widening scheme.
- Co-creating the research proposal along with a selected department at VŠE in the frame of the defined topic – bear in mind that MSCA actions are bottom-up in terms of research topics so you can focus on what best matches your expertise,
- Training and mentoring for excellence,
- Collaboration with top scientists in the field on publications,
- MSCA PF salary of approximately 5000 € per month (Brutto),
- International and interdisciplinary research and the possibility of secondments and mobilities,
- Guarantee of employment after the end of the project with a competitive salary.
We are looking for:
- Intriguing and impactful research proposal (interdisciplinary and international is welcomed),
- Ability to cooperate on project creation and project management skills (you draft the research proposal along with our team, and plan training and mentoring along with the mentor)
- Researchers who completed their PhD before 13th September 2023 and not longer than 8 years ago,
- Candidates who have not resided in the Czech Republic for more than 12 months during the last 3 years at the time of the deadline (13th September 2023).
The deadline to submit all the documents is the 31st of March 2023. The deadline for the project submission is the 13th of September 2023.
Required documents are
2) Abstract of your research and project idea no more than a page
3) List of most relevant publications
Contact us at [email protected] with any questions you may have!