Offering expertise for Horizon Europe - Cluster Health call: Development of new effective therapies for rare diseases
Can act as:
Thanks to a comprehensive database of the high-end capabilities and expertise of 110 top-tier member institutions across 13 EU-countries, we can help you find the right European academic partner for your consortium.
For this particular call, EATRIS members can offer the following expertise (non -comprehensive list):
- Preclinical and translational disease models
- Clinical trial capacity with experience in evaluation of novel therapeutic treatments for rare diseases
- Biomarker development expertise
- Regulatory support for submission of Orphan Drug Designation requests
- Drug repurposing expertise
- Well connected to European Reference Network of rare diseases
If you’re interested, please send us a message providing us with a short non-confidential description of your project and the expertise/capabilities needed. Our scientific team will then carry out a more precise research according to your needs and provide you with a report listing the potential matches among EATRIS members (including their contact information).