MSCA4Ukraine: Management (postdoctoral researchers & doctoral candidates)
Can act as:
As part of the EU’s response to the Russian Federation’s invasion of Ukraine, MSCA4Ukraine’s dedicated fellowships will provide support to researchers from Ukraine. Hence, the Department of Corporate Economy, Faculty of Economics and Administration (Masaryk University, Brno), is now inviting Ukrainian post-doctoral researchers and doctoral candidates to apply for MSCA4Ukraine grant with the Faculty of Economics and Administration serving as the host institution. Candidates focused on management are especially welcomed.
The support provided by the MSCA4Ukraine programme will enable Ukrainian researchers to continue their work at one of the best universities in the Czech Republic, while maintaining their connections to research and innovation communities in Ukraine. The scheme may also facilitate researchers’ reintegration in Ukraine if conditions for safe return are met, in order to prevent permanent brain-drain, and contribute to strengthening the Ukrainian university and research sector and its collaboration and exchange with the international research community.
Who are we looking for?
• Ukrainian national, or stateless person, or national from third countries other than Ukraine with primary residence in Ukraine on 24 February 2022 who either
o have been displaced on or after 24 February 2022
o are ready to be displaced from Ukraine.
• A postdoctoral researcher (i.e. in possession of a doctoral degree by the time the fellowship is set to begin), or doctoral candidate (i.e. enrolled in a doctoral programme at a higher education institution in Ukraine, leading to the award of a doctoral degree)
• Someone who has the language skills (English or Czech) required to successfully conduct their research activities at the envisaged host institution.
• For the postdoctoral fellowship, we are looking for young researchers in the field of management who have completed their PhD and who already have promising publication record.
• For the doctoral network, we are looking for promising doctoral students
MSCA4Ukraine fellowships can last between 6 to 24 months. The rates provided are in line with MSCA Doctoral Networks and MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships.
What’s in it for you?
• Research experience aiming at top rated publications
• Collaboration with top scientists on projects in the field of management
• Background and support of a strong organization and staff experienced in administering MSCA projects
• Salary rates in line with MSCA Doctoral Networks or Postdoctoral Fellowship
• Workshops focused on writing successful research proposals
• Opportunity to further participate in interesting international projects
During your stay, you will be supervised by Jakub Procházka, one of our leading experts in Positive Human Resources Management and Organizational Behavior. Jakub is an Associate Professor and the Head of the Department of Corporate Economy. He focuses on research topics on the border between psychology and business management with application in Human Resources Management. He is especially interested in attitudes and decision making of employees and positive ways in which organizations can influence it. In terms of methodology, he prefers quantitative research, especially experiments and large surveys with data analysis using Structural Equations Modelling. He has published in journals such as Psychological Science, Judgment and Decision Making, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Conscientiousness and Cognition or PLoS One. See his research profile here: https://www.econ.muni.cz/en/ab...
Sounds interesting? If so, please submit the following documents to Jana Sosnová ([email protected]) no later than on 24th October 2022:
• Your CV
• A sound research proposal of max. 2,500 words
• List of your publications covering the last 5 years
Please, do not hesitate to reach out for more information.