MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021- National Institute of Chemistry
Can act as:
Several positions for an Individual Researcher in the Horizon Europe Marie Curie Skłodowska Actions Postoctoral Fellowship Scheme (HORIZON-MSCA-PF-2021)
National Institute of Chemistry (NIC), leading research institution in Slovenia, is looking for highly motivated candidates for joint Marie Curie Skłodowska Actions - Postdoctoral Fellowship (MSCA PF) scheme applications in the fields of health, environmental protection, circular economy, sustainable energy, low carbon technology, climate change and chemical analytics, nanobiotechnology, and nanotechnology.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
There are main requirements of eligibility (at the Call deadline):
1. Be a Postdoctoral Researcher: Be in possession of a doctoral degree, defined as a successfully defended doctoral
thesis, even if the doctoral degree has yet to be awarded.
2. Have a maximum of 8 years full-time equivalent research experience: Measured from the date that the researcher
was in a possession of a doctoral degree and certified by appropriate documents. Periods of inactivity in research do
not count towards the time of research experience (e.g. unemployment, employment outside research, long-term sick
leave, parental leave etc).
3. Researcher can be of any nationality but must not have lived or worked in Slovenia for more than 12 months during
the three years up to the closing date of the call (mobility rule).
4. The applicants must choose the National Institute of Chemistry, Slovenia as their Host Institution. European Fellowships: the researcher must move or have moved to the Slovenia where the NIC is located.
5. All areas of research.
Applicants should possess a strong publication record (at least 2 or 3 publications as first author in first quartile internationally recognised journals). Your CV should provide evidence of independence and you will be expected to co-create the proposal idea with your host supervisor. Interdisciplinary and Intersectoral approaches are strongly encouraged.
For the full text of the research fields and further requirements please follow the NIC website.
HOW TO APPLY?
In order to apply the applicants must choose one of the “Supervisors project proposals” and send the following three forms as pdf files to: [email protected]
1. Curriculum vitae and publications list
2. Letter of motivation and research statement
3. Eligibility Self-declaration
4. Certificate of knowledge of English language
All forms are compulsory. Applications lacking any document will not be considered. Closing date for application: 11th August 2021.
All responses/enquiries may be directed to: [email protected].
We look forward to welcoming you to the National Institute of Chemistry and Slovenia.