COESO Project's Open Call for innovative Citizen Science projects in Social Sciences and Humanities - Deadline 30/01/2022
COESO is a research project, coordinated by OpenEdition and EHESS, dedicated to the development of citizen science and participatory research in the area of Social Sciences and Humanities. They are having an open call and will be funding 5 new pilot projects for up to 50,000 € each to implement innovative Citizen Science projects in Social Sciences and Humanities. Civil society and researchers are invited to apply.
They are looking for projects that meet all of the following criteria:
- Collaborative projects connecting at least one researcher and one stakeholder from outside academia (civil society organizations, socio-economic actors, policy-makers or others);
- Projects involving Social Sciences and Humanities disciplines;
- Projects that follow participatory research methodology or collaborative research methodology;
- Projects willing to be part of an observation protocol and a testing phase for the development of a platform aiming at supporting and facilitating participatory and collaboratory research practices;
- Projects addressing societal challenges (a connection with at least one of the Sustainable Development Goals).
1st round - Short Proposal submission - Deadline - 30 January 2022
Funding is only available to legal entities established in EU Member States including their outermost regions or associated countries eligible to receive Horizon 2020 grants.
For more information please visit: https://coeso.hypotheses.org/about/open-call