Call for applications: Black Sea Accelerator
The Black Sea Accelerator is a free-of-charge program facilitated by Bridge-BS and DOORS projects. It supports the scaling up of sustainable businesses operating in the Blue Economy by offering services to strengthen market analysis, pitching capacity, and matchmaking opportunities with funding and investments in the following sectors:
• Ocean Observation and Monitoring
• Ports, Transport, and Logistics
• Fisheries and Aquaculture Practices
• Tourism and Recreational Activities
• Blue Biotech and Related Products
• Sustainable and Renewable Marine Energy
• Nature-based Solutions and Services
The aim of the program is to transform scientific innovations into future business opportunities, providing services and support to initiatives that align with BRIDGE-BS's goals of fostering a sustainable, innovative, and circular blue economy.
Companies, start-ups, organisations, and universities interested in extending their solutions to the Black Sea region are invited to apply. Both established (market-ready) and emerging solutions are eligible.
For further information, please visit: https://bridgeblacksea.org/ind...
The deadline for applications is October 31, 2023.